i've caught each of mine doing this too. what is with kids and butter?! brinley saw staci doing it the other day and she's like, "stace, don't eat that! it will clog your arteries!"
I don't blame them, the butter at Madison's is scruptious, I want to eat it too, well maybe just on the yummy bread! The house is very quiet and a little sad too. Thank you for coming, we love and miss you all tons and tons!!! Mom
4 comments:
i've caught each of mine doing this too. what is with kids and butter?! brinley saw staci doing it the other day and she's like, "stace, don't eat that! it will clog your arteries!"
I don't blame them, the butter at Madison's is scruptious, I want to eat it too, well maybe just on the yummy bread! The house is very quiet and a little sad too. Thank you for coming, we love and miss you all tons and tons!!! Mom
all kids love butter! i know we did! and aurora loves it too. weird...
and adorable halloween shirts!!!
miss you and love you guys!!!!!
Yes, what is it with kids and butter?? Mine would eat it (and only it) for dinner every night, especially Kate!
Post a Comment