a site dedicated to bryan, jamie, grace, raegan, and jack
My book group came over on Friday and we watched this on our projector about three times. I'm getting so excited for this movie.
I wish we could go see this movie together. I can't wait till next month!
love it?!? last we talked you didn't like all the differences. i wish we could go see it together!
I (mostly) love it too! I am still not 100% on the Rob-as-Edward bandwagon, but I am so excited to see this movie!!! I hope you've met some Twilighters in Oklahoma to go see it with.
I love you for always keeping me updated!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My book group came over on Friday and we watched this on our projector about three times. I'm getting so excited for this movie.
I wish we could go see this movie together. I can't wait till next month!
love it?!? last we talked you didn't like all the differences. i wish we could go see it together!
I (mostly) love it too! I am still not 100% on the Rob-as-Edward bandwagon, but I am so excited to see this movie!!! I hope you've met some Twilighters in Oklahoma to go see it with.
I love you for always keeping me updated!
Post a Comment