Thursday, October 30, 2008

sneak peak


ok, i guess it really isn't a sneak peak since halloween is tomorrow, but we took this picture before our ward fall feast. the girls and i dressed up and we had yummy chili and played games with the ward. they also had trick or treating in a few classrooms. the girls got a bunch of candy (mostly eaten by bryan and me) and had a great time!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Ahhhh! I want to eat them up. They're TOO adorable. I need to put some picture up of Javi in his dinosaur costume. I love Halloween!

Kathy said...

I'm with Anne, I want to eat them up too!!! So CUTE!!! I love Grace's nail polish. Don't let Raegs get a hold of that (remember her and Aurora this past summer?).
Love and miss you all!!! Mom

Rachel said...

they are so cute!!! grace's costume looks exactly like dorothy! so cute. and i love raeg's costume too!! those tights are adorable!! hope you guys had a fun halloween!!!
ps-the delilah song just came on your playlist and it TOTALLY reminds me of the summer you guys came to visit, right after ty was born, and you were reading all the twilight books over and over :) remember?? love you!!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Is Reagan a lady bug? I love the tights!! So cute! Megan was a lady bug this year too.