Saturday, October 04, 2008

tagged!

4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND:

1 - he loves to play with our kids
2 - he works hard
3 - he is nice to everyone (literally everyone)
4 - he can't remember song lyrics and always sings the wrong words

4 JOBS I'VE HAD:

1 - golden chain gang (ah yes... the high school years)
2 - byu creamery (yum, came home sticky from ice cream most nights)
3 - modern shoe (shoe sales... nice)
4 - engraving etc/floria keys (loved working here!)

4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:

1 - pride and prejudice (a&e version... like 5 hours)
2 - psycho
3 - lord of the rings trilogy
4 - back to the future

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:

1 - barefoot contessa
2 - heroes
3 - the office
4 - lost

4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:

1 - mom
2 - rachel
3 - sarah
4 - bryan

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:

1 - stuffed sopapillas (best thing ever)
2 - mashed potatoes
3 - ice cream
4 - homemade soup

4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:

1 - germany
2 - new york
3 - hawaii
4 - belize

4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR:

1 - aaron's mission in november
2 - baby in december
3 - family vacation to lake ozark (first time with bryan in 5 years)
4 - seeing friends and family

4 PEOPLE I TAG:

1 - shannon
2 - kathy h.
3 - alison
4 - sarah... if her internet ever gets hooked up :)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

guess what, i still don't have internet! can you believe it! and i am glad to see germany at the top of the list of places to visit!! you better come!

Brooke and Tami said...

Is that where the love of shoes comes from, or did you get that job because you already loved shoes?

Shannon said...

I loved seeing all the posts! I promise not to take a month to respond to the tag!

Rachel said...

yea!! you responded to the tag. good sister :) and you are right, bryan is nice to everyone. have i EVER seen him be not nice?! i can't think of a time...
i love you and miss you!!!

The Jamison Family said...

Hi Jamie! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Spencer Rose Clark said...

alright, 2 things:

1. Bryan is never nice to me. ;)

2. You're excited that you wont have to see your one and only brother for 2 years.. is that it? or could it be my opportunity to serve the Lord for 2 years? haha.

Anyways, im excited too. Love and miss ya'll!