Thursday, October 30, 2008

5 little monkeys... courtesy of auntie rachel



auntie rachel taught grace and raegan this little song this past summer and raegan goes around singing 'and snap that monkey right out of that tree' all the time! i love it!

5 comments:

Rach said...

Lily sings that song all the time. They also use it for warm ups in her gymnastics class. how fun!

Kathy said...

Oh I love that girl!!!! AND I miss her sooooo much!!! And Gracie too. I remember Rachie teaching that to them this summer. Boy what a great mind they have. Love and miss you all tons and tons!! Mom

Rachel said...

ohhhhhhhh!!! that was the cutest thing EVER in the whole universe! i love those girlie girls! can't wait for jack to come along so i can love him up too!!! miss you guys!!xoxoxo!!

Shannon said...

That's also one of our faves. Kate also sings a version about a shark snatching up fish. Don't you just love sweet little girls?

Anne said...

I love her!