don't you love the volleyball net in the background?
when we first got there, another class was running around and they asked us to wait until they were finished with their activity and so the girls gravitated to this alligator and spent most of their time there...
after they were given the chance to roam the pumpkins, i tried to get grace and raegan together for a little picture, but they weren't too excited about it. they mostly wanted to run around and look at the pumpkins. but when the time came to pick out their own pumpkins, all the girls wanted the little baby pumpkins. i tried to persuade them to get a bigger one so we could carve it to make a jack-o-lantern, but they weren't too interested in that... they just wanted the babies...
5 comments:
Wow! You're fast! I haven't even looked at my pictures yet :) Thanks for the link--I can blog stalk YOU now.
Your blog is so cute. Your kids are adorable. I'm so glad you're a blogger!
Halloween and pumpkin patch time is so much fun. What are the girls dressing up as this year? We miss the wizzard of oz family.
well, we would have been the wizard of oz family again, except that witch costume would never fit this huge belly. so, grace can still wear her dorothy costume, and bryan will be the scarecrow again. me and raegan = ladybugs. her lion costume still fit, but she was scared of the hood part and cried when i tried it on her. :)
Yea! I just saw that you left a message on my blog and I found yours. So fun. We sure miss you guys. We were at Bryan's parents house two weekends ago for Ray's luau party. It was fun. So what did you think of breaking dawn? Love the pictures. How fun. I saw Bryan's picture on USC dental school brochure. Now he is famous. Rachel
LOL another hilarious title. love it! pumpkins from walmart dumped at a waterpark. but the kids never seem to notice stuff like that anyway :) happy halloween!! we love you and miss you all! xoxo!
Post a Comment