Is baby Jack growing to the size of Uncly Aaron? I hope you can last until I get there, Jamie. I can't wait to welcome him to the world and to see you all.
love the pictures! thanks for posting them! i keep trying to get my sister to post a pg pic because i have never seen her prego! (i hate that word but i only put it down because i can't spell the real word "pregnant". see??!!) i love the "i can make people"! that's funny!!
ok, first off, i love the title "for those of you who care" lol, you are funny my sister. and second off, i don't ever want to hear the words "i'm getting fat" come out of that mouth of yours again. you are exactly the same size as you were in july except for the belly bump. and third off, that sticker is hilarious. i'm still laughing about it. i love you sister!!!
10 comments:
Your lil boy will be here sooner than I realized. You lok amazing (as always :) ). I am just sad that you aren't here for this pregnancy.
Is baby Jack growing to the size of Uncly Aaron? I hope you can last until I get there, Jamie. I can't wait to welcome him to the world and to see you all.
Ha Ha! Love the cute belly! You're looking great James!
love the pictures! thanks for posting them! i keep trying to get my sister to post a pg pic because i have never seen her prego! (i hate that word but i only put it down because i can't spell the real word "pregnant". see??!!) i love the "i can make people"! that's funny!!
that's funny! you do have a cute pregnant belly:)
you look great!
You look Fabulous!!!! I love your baby bump! I cannot wait to see you and little baby Jack soon!! And the girls too of course!!
Love You :)
ok, first off, i love the title "for those of you who care" lol, you are funny my sister. and second off, i don't ever want to hear the words "i'm getting fat" come out of that mouth of yours again. you are exactly the same size as you were in july except for the belly bump. and third off, that sticker is hilarious. i'm still laughing about it. i love you sister!!!
Nice.
You're so cute and pregnant! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment