Monday, April 07, 2008

ok, seriously...

'i'm 3 years old, i'm not a child!'

these are the words that came out of grace's mouth last night. i laughed out loud and replied, 'you're a child until you are 18 years old!' man alive... you can't make this stuff up.

when i told bryan, he asked her if she could pour a cup of milk by herself... she said, 'no'... his response... well, then you are still a child. hopefully she will learn the actual definition of a child before she learns to pour her own milk.

10 comments:

Brooke and Tami said...

Next thing you know, Grace is going to attempt to pour milk just so she won't be a child anymore. lol

heather said...

no more little mermaid for grace. That is stinkin hilarious. Your kids say the darndest things! I am still chuckling just thinking about it!

EvaMarieva said...

I love your kids. I will be so sad when I don't get to see them at church anymore. Oh and I will be teaching Grace this Saunday!

b + j = calculus said...

heather, i'm so impressed that you knew where she got her statement from... you must have been a little mermaid girl too! grace goes around singing 'part of your world' all day... i think she knows all the words...

Amber Horspool said...

That girl is 3 going on 18! She's so smart and cute:)

Kathy said...

Okay, I just happened to be talking to Jamie on the phone when I heard Grace say, "Daaadddd, I am not a child!" I about died!!! I had to run into the living room and tell Glenn what she said, it was hilarious!!! That girl is exactly her mother made over!!!! Last night when I was talking to Grace, I asked her, "Grace are you a child?" Her reply, "My dad says I am!" You can't buy entertainment like this!!! We are truly blessed to have her in our family!!! Love you all tons! Nana

Aub said...

I don't know if I want to "grow up" yet! Those Little Mermaid years were the best of my life! What a funny girl!

Allie said...

So funny!... your girls sure are entertaining, I love reading your blog!

Miss Fergie said...

You always have such cute stories. I'm so happy you are using my friends backgrounds! It looks so cute!

Rachel said...

ok grace and raegan have the cutest personalities ever! love them and everything they say!