I absolutely loved it. I feel like this is one of the most important issues we are facing as a society, and most people don't realize it. A very compelling documentary. I will definitely encourage any and all to see it!!!!
whatchyou talkin' willis? you're gonna have three kids in four years! we hope you come visit us, still waiting. the stem on the apple is from my brother clarence. he said it after i was the only one who didn't have a boy first in the tang dynasty. did you see my comment on your cover boy post?
I saw your comment tangsta...or should I call you the slasher? You are a silly, silly man. I'll have you know there was a lot of stem talk this weekend when we all got together for a beach trip. But, only time will tell what we'll produce. Grace and Raegan want a sister. Hmmmmm.
9 comments:
That looks pretty interesting. I'll have to go check it out.
I absolutely loved it. I feel like this is one of the most important issues we are facing as a society, and most people don't realize it. A very compelling documentary. I will definitely encourage any and all to see it!!!!
What in the world is going on? This is one crazy day! Congratulations you guys!
So exciting! Congratulations!!!! When's the due date?
Wow! Another little Horspool. We're so excited! What a fun day for announcements. Congratulations - We love you guys.
Congratulations! Do you get sick? I do and when people would say congratulations I wanted to say ya its really great feeling like this.
whatchyou talkin' willis? you're gonna have three kids in four years! we hope you come visit us, still waiting. the stem on the apple is from my brother clarence. he said it after i was the only one who didn't have a boy first in the tang dynasty. did you see my comment on your cover boy post?
Congrats! That is so exciting!
I saw your comment tangsta...or should I call you the slasher? You are a silly, silly man. I'll have you know there was a lot of stem talk this weekend when we all got together for a beach trip. But, only time will tell what we'll produce. Grace and Raegan want a sister. Hmmmmm.
Post a Comment