
ok, alison's birthday was on the 30th of march... so, for her b-day, eric bought her tickets to see bon jovi in concert at the honda center. and because she is so stellar, she invited her friends to go along too, so we went with them and the fongs. what fun! ok, so awesome concert and my favorite song they performed was 'i'll be there for you', but of course i loved 'wanted dead or alive' and 'you give love a bad name'. awesome! thanks, alison!
5 comments:
ok how cool! Seriously though...Bon Jovi Crossroads was the first CD I ever got!
I love bon Jovi!
How fun! I want to see bon jovi in concert!
I'm jealous. Bon Jovi was one of my favorites as a teenager, and it would have been so fun to go see him with all of you!
James, how cool is that!!! Alison sounds like a good friend to have! :)
I am glad you had fun. I use to think Jon BonJovi was so cute!!! Does he still look good? Love you tons! Mom
Post a Comment