Oh. My. Goodness. I just started crying again!!! Bry must think I am the biggest baby!!! That Saturday night before he left was a Bawling BUMMER!!! I miss him and I most especially miss that he is not with you guys!!!! Today when I talked to you on the phone and you told me about Jack asking "is daddy home, is daddy home?" :( It made me very sad! WE LOVE & MISS YOU BRYGUY!!!!
1 comment:
Oh. My. Goodness. I just started crying again!!! Bry must think I am the biggest baby!!! That Saturday night before he left was a Bawling BUMMER!!! I miss him and I most especially miss that he is not with you guys!!!! Today when I talked to you on the phone and you told me about Jack asking "is daddy home, is daddy home?" :( It made me very sad!
WE LOVE & MISS YOU BRYGUY!!!!
Post a Comment