a site dedicated to bryan, jamie, grace, raegan, and jack
Sunday, December 19, 2010
6 years old in missouri
about a month after grace turned 6, we were able to travel to nana and papa's house and celebrate grace again. she is still 6... we had a great time with our lovely cake and ice cream and of course, all the presents.
Can't believe my first grandbaby is 6 years old!!! It seems like last year when we went to Los Angeles and Grace was born! Everytime I tell Grace to stop growing so fast, she says, "but Nana, I have to grow up!" Indeed she does, but can she slow down a bit? Please!!!!
1 comment:
Can't believe my first grandbaby is 6 years old!!! It seems like last year when we went to Los Angeles and Grace was born! Everytime I tell Grace to stop growing so fast, she says, "but Nana, I have to grow up!" Indeed she does, but can she slow down a bit? Please!!!!
Post a Comment