a site dedicated to bryan, jamie, grace, raegan, and jack
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
yay for nursing our babies
at least they promote modesty while they're nursing... and i'm not quite sure why they were in the laundry baskets... i have yet to nurse a baby while sitting one.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm glad to know you don't nurse in the laundry basket. Got to love kids!
Ashley and Hailey do that too :) except not in the laundry basket...and I know you secretly love to nurse while in the laundry basket--so comfortable. Have a good trip, we'll miss you!
5 comments:
I'm glad to know you don't nurse in the laundry basket. Got to love kids!
Ashley and Hailey do that too :) except not in the laundry basket...and I know you secretly love to nurse while in the laundry basket--so comfortable. Have a good trip, we'll miss you!
Oh, hilar. Gotta love those girls. :)
glad aurora isn't the only one who does this. they are so cute!!
Too cute!
Post a Comment