a site dedicated to bryan, jamie, grace, raegan, and jack
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
and we have a thumb sucker
as much as bryan and i have tried to prevent this, apparently, we have no control over what he does when he sleeps. fortunately, jack is related to a dentist.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You will seriously love having a thumb sucker. They are the happiest kids. More than likely he will quit on his own before it affects his teeth.
i always wanted my kids to suck their thumb, so they'd be able to console themselves at night and I wouldn't always be searching for their binky! he is so darn cute!
I just took Megan's binkies away...cold turkey...we'll see how it goes! The kids look so sweet in their Easter outfits and the girls look like pros "nursing"
I was wishing Lincoln would suck his thumb for the longest time because he wouldn't really take a binky. What he does instead is pull the blanket up over his face--yeah, real safe. But alas, it keeps him happy. :) Loved the laundry basket picture--that's a keeper.
10 comments:
You will seriously love having a thumb sucker. They are the happiest kids. More than likely he will quit on his own before it affects his teeth.
That is the cutest thing. Maybe I'll start promoting that with Jason because he's so darn cute. He chews on his fist, but not a thumb sucker...bummer.
I meant "it's (the thumbsucking) so darn cute" but he's so darn cute too :)
i always wanted my kids to suck their thumb, so they'd be able to console themselves at night and I wouldn't always be searching for their binky!
he is so darn cute!
awww! how cute! yes, it is a good thing daddy's a dentist!
I always wanted a thumbsucker but none of my children cooperated.
No not the helmet. At least the thumb keeps him asleep. That picture of the girls nursing is hilarious.
well, he'll always be a great sleeper :) and good point about the dentist.
I just took Megan's binkies away...cold turkey...we'll see how it goes! The kids look so sweet in their Easter outfits and the girls look like pros "nursing"
I was wishing Lincoln would suck his thumb for the longest time because he wouldn't really take a binky. What he does instead is pull the blanket up over his face--yeah, real safe. But alas, it keeps him happy. :)
Loved the laundry basket picture--that's a keeper.
Post a Comment