What a lover schnuckums!!! He looks like "Happy Jack" in that picture, I could just eat him up! I miss you all tons and tons and want to squeeze those babies. Give them lots of hugs and kisses from Nana! XOXOXO, Mom
i know i already left a comment but i had to show nathan this pic! and we think he looks like grace with a hint of raegan... and he is too darn cute!!!
LOVE HIM!! I just caught up on your blog! You have a wonderful life! :) Jack is adorable, love Gracie's hair cut (tell her "auntie ham" looovvveees her! regs too!), haven't seen a pic of aaron - he's so handsome!, love 24! love the Office! haven't seen twilight, hope i'll see you before too long! give my love to everyone! auntie pam
11 comments:
What a lover schnuckums!!! He looks like "Happy Jack" in that picture, I could just eat him up! I miss you all tons and tons and want to squeeze those babies. Give them lots of hugs and kisses from Nana! XOXOXO, Mom
Oh my goodness, he's so cute! Like seriously yummy!
i love him!!
Why do all horspools have round heads? looks like you guys are having lots of fun. i don't even remember what snow looks like.
Oooo, He looks so squishy and kissable!
He's changed so much since December. I wish I could be there to see him in person. We miss you all!
I LOVE chubby babies!
he is so cute! sure miss you guys! xoxo!
i know i already left a comment but i had to show nathan this pic! and we think he looks like grace with a hint of raegan... and he is too darn cute!!!
LOVE HIM!! I just caught up on your blog! You have a wonderful life! :) Jack is adorable, love Gracie's hair cut (tell her "auntie ham" looovvveees her! regs too!), haven't seen a pic of aaron - he's so handsome!, love 24! love the Office! haven't seen twilight, hope i'll see you before too long! give my love to everyone! auntie pam
What a cutie!!
Post a Comment