a site dedicated to bryan, jamie, grace, raegan, and jack
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
um yeah... feel free to laugh so hard you cry
ok, i seriously, i thought this was just about one of the funniest clips from the office ever... i know this only will strike some of you as funny, so if you don't actually cry that's ok too...
Okay, I don't even watch that show and I laughed so hard I cried! I then called dad into watch it and he laughed so hard he was wiping his eyes too!!!! :) Thanks for sharing, I am still smiling. Love you all tons! XOXOXO, Mom
Oh, the office. This show kill me. I love when Kelly starts dancing and "No, Rose, he is not breathing, and he doesn't have arms or legs." I love Thursday nights. :)
8 comments:
Okay, I don't even watch that show and I laughed so hard I cried! I then called dad into watch it and he laughed so hard he was wiping his eyes too!!!! :) Thanks for sharing, I am still smiling. Love you all tons! XOXOXO, Mom
I about died when watching this!
I cracked up when I watched this on Thursday. It was so funny!
i did laugh so hard i cried when we watched this! love it!
I actually saw this episode. It was hilarious! I'm just discovering the Office but I am loving it!
I definately have tears that was hillarious!
Oh, the office. This show kill me. I love when Kelly starts dancing and "No, Rose, he is not breathing, and he doesn't have arms or legs." I love Thursday nights. :)
I loved that episode. I also enjoyed when Angela threw her cat Bandit up into the ciling during the fire drill and he feel right through.
Post a Comment