on 13 december, bryan and i attended the amedd holiday ball on post. we have a smashing time... well, it was pretty fun. we sat at a table with all the dentac residents and ate some yummy food after the thousand toasts we had to do... good times. it was actually fun to get all dressed up and have somewhere fun to go! i told bryan that we have to go to all the balls since he bought his dress blues. he has to have somewhere to wear them!
here is a picture of all the dentac residents. left to right... major caldwell, captains horspool, dahlke, jusino, kim, furdek, and hoffman.
5 comments:
Jamie, you look smokin' hot!
If Brett had some dress blues, would definetly make him take me to a ball too!:)
Jacque...we can definitely arrange that...LOL! It was a lot of fun, I will admit...
jamie, do you remember me from modern shoe? and i was friends with anne hansen? anywhooo, i stumbled upon your blog and i must say your dress for the dress blues ball is amazing. AMAZING. you must share where you found it. bytheway, did you just have a baby? you look fantastic.
love, heidi
Heidi! Of course I remember you! We had such good times with Brad! I tried to look you up, but if you have a blog, your profile is blocked. Email me if you get the chance, I would love to stay in touch! horspool@gmail.com
Post a Comment