Monday, November 10, 2008

halloween

ok, so this is way late, but here are the girls on halloween. grace was dorothy from the wizard of oz , again (yes, same costume as last year... maybe next year we can be more creative) and raegan was a ladybug (same costume as grace 2 years ago... nice). the girls had a good time trick or treating. it was the first year we have taken them around a neighborhood and grace was thrilled. raegan was frightened of all the outdoor toys (see video) and scary costumes and she quit early with bryan. i finished up with grace and they got some good stuff.



at one house, they has all these scary things, so we told grace to go stand up next to this treasure chest and we would take her picture... she went up and right on cue the pirate skeleton came out and the picture is great... she was pretty scared.

raegan's first experience with a pixie stick was quite entertaining...

and here is a nice halloween surprise for you... bryan... as napoleon dynamite...

he was allowed to dress up for halloween and this is the costume he chose. nice...

6 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Bryan looks awesome!

CdA News Editor said...

Nice one B! I love it!

Nathan said...

dude, I would TOTALLY vote for pedro! nice BCG's bro! rofl!

Kathy said...

Okay, who ever made Grace's costume did an awesome job!!!! I think she should wear it again NEXT year (just kidding). Raegs makes a beautiful ladybug. Bryan you look like a dork, but I still love you! James, you make a beautiful pregnant momma! :) Love you all tons and miss you tons too! Mom

Bryan H said...

What are you talking about???? I look flippin' sweet! I look....incredible. I was bummed that I recently tossed out my moon boots, and I wasn't able to muster up a wig either.

Rachel said...

i'm still laughing about that picture of bryan. LOVE it! and gracie and raegs look adorable, along with their momma :). and why not reuse the costume? that's why aurora was ballerina again, when you find a cute costume-stick with it :) love you guys!!