I can just imagine, baby Jack, nestled all snug in his bed and then here comes Raegan ........ Kaboom!!!! Grace will be there to protect him. :) Love you all muy mucho!!! Mom
oh so cute. i love the picture of them both squating down. is squatting with 2 t's or one. i am such a bad speller. not as bad as danny though...he still spells marraige like that. hehehe. ok, that was quite the tangent. love you guys!!
3 comments:
I can't wait for baby Jack to get here too! Lots of luck to you Jamie. Miss you!
I can just imagine, baby Jack, nestled all snug in his bed and then here comes Raegan ........ Kaboom!!!! Grace will be there to protect him. :) Love you all muy mucho!!! Mom
oh so cute. i love the picture of them both squating down. is squatting with 2 t's or one. i am such a bad speller. not as bad as danny though...he still spells marraige like that. hehehe. ok, that was quite the tangent. love you guys!!
Post a Comment