a site dedicated to bryan, jamie, grace, raegan, and jack
Monday, September 08, 2008
all smiles
yesterday we decided to take some pictures before church since the girls were all smiley. grace was very excited about saying the scripture in primary and raegan was ever-ready for the nursery.
Your girls are so beautiful. I think they kind of look alike in that first picture. I seriously can't wait for Taylor to get a little older so they can play together and hold hands like yours.
Hi Jamie, I have a quick question for ya. I think you had told me that you worked for the home shopping network answering phones at home. I was wondering if you could tell me how you found the job and what I needed to do to find out about it. Thanks.
Your girls are getting so big and they are aborable. Congrats on the upcoming arrival.
11 comments:
Your girls are adorable and look so grown up!
Oh what beautiful girls, I love them!!! Give them hugs and kisses from Nana! Love you & Bry too!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the dresses! They look absolutely adorable!
those are some beautiful little girls. i can't believe how grown up they look. last time i saw them raegan was just a baby.
those dresses are so cute! You've got some adorable girls!
I miss you guys. Raegan especially already looks older and it's only been 4 months. Come back!
Happy Birthday to Grace!!! I can't believe she is 4 already. Have a funtastic day!
I hope Grace had a wonderful Birthday yesterday! Love you Grace!
i miss you all!! please come live with us. we have the space!!
Your girls are so beautiful. I think they kind of look alike in that first picture. I seriously can't wait for Taylor to get a little older so they can play together and hold hands like yours.
Hi Jamie, I have a quick question for ya. I think you had told me that you worked for the home shopping network answering phones at home. I was wondering if you could tell me how you found the job and what I needed to do to find out about it. Thanks.
Your girls are getting so big and they are aborable. Congrats on the upcoming arrival.
Julie Carr
Post a Comment