Saturday, September 06, 2008

can i get a number one?

ok, so, last night we were driving to a campsite to have a bonfire with the strupp and jones families. as we are driving, bryan rolls down the window when we get close the campground to enjoy the nice weather. out of nowhere, raegan says... 'can i have a number one?' um, yeah... so, bryan and i look at each other and are like... what is she talking about. is she really talking about going through the drive thru window? less than a minute later she says... 'can i get chocolate milk?' oh yeah... she is definitely pretending to go through the drive thru window (we always get chocolate milk with the kids meal). nice. then bryan proceeded to ask her if she wanted apple dippers or fries... at least she chose apple dippers. raegan is in a crazy copycat mode these days. she just listens... and then repeats... at the oddest times. we actually don't go through the drive thru window very often, let alone get value meals... she must have been storing this one up for while.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is just too funny! Gotta love kids and the crazy things they come up with.

Brooke and Tami said...

I like the new background. Reggs is going into comedy.

Erin said...

That is so funny! Your kids are too cute!

EvaMarieva said...

That is too cute. She always has the funnest things to say.

Eric and Alison said...

I totally laughed out loud when I read this-I scared Katie-she was sleeping right her next to me!!!! Was the bonfire fun?? Camping must not be too too far!!!

Mike said...

That is really funny. I'm still laughing, but I'm at work so I better knock it off!

Kathy said...

I can totally see Raegan saying that! I told everyone at work and they cracked up. You better be careful what you say when little ears are listening because the NEVER forget! Miss you all and love you tons and tons! Mom
p.s. I'll have a #1 also, but I want fries with mine! :)

Amber Horspool said...

Raegs is so dang cute!

Rachel said...

looove raegs! that is so stinking cute!!!!!
i miss you and love you sister!