ok, can i just comment for a moment on the american idol disaster that is kristy lee cook? no offense to the poor girl, but i think tmz.com said it best when they said that she could kill the two remaining beatles with her rendition of eight days a week. seriously.
i love that they have opened the lennon/mccartney songbook... as long as we don't hear any more performances that make me want to gag.
on a lighter note... i find myself home alone as the girls have headed off to grandma's for the weekend... amidst the things i dream about doing if they were away, i find myself rather sad. i really miss them. it's interesting how you wish you had a moment alone to do something for yourself, then when you find it, all you think about is how much you miss your kids. i've eased into the day by sewing and reading, but as the day wears on, what will i really do with myself? apparently, the grass is always greener on the other side.
2 comments:
I understand your grief but somehow I think you will survive the trama of a quiet house. Enjoy your time so you don't look forward to another grandma weekend too soon!
Ha Ha Ha! I thought that Christy Lee's song was pretty bad too! I think that if it were arranged sligtly different, it would have been better.
Post a Comment