Wednesday, March 26, 2008

easter parties in full swing


friday, we attended an easter party with grandma at alison earl's house. it was great fun! grandma was kind enough to come down to babysit for us on thursday while we went to the game and then stayed until the party was over. the girls love having her around to play with!


at the party the kids enjoyed decorating bags for the egg hunt and decorating cookies... lots of decorating going on.


4 comments:

Julia said...

your girls are so cute!

Bryan H said...

What is Grace doing in that first pic? Ah Raegs...never can get enough sweets.

b + j = calculus said...

nice, bryan... i see what it looks like, but have you know, she was jumping around while i was trying to take a picture and that is just how she landed...

Kathy said...

James, I love the picutes. Boy is Grace going to miss Jaxson! I can't wait to have you all closer. I am counting the days, hours, minutes!!! Yeah!!! Give the Love Bugs hugs and kisses from Nana!!!
Love you all.