book 1 (my favorite) - twilight... we love edward and bella...

book 2 - new moon... boo edward for leaving and forcing her to find jacob...

book 3 - eclipse... bella makes me crazy... but in the end... how could she choose anything else?

ok, seriously, i think i may have given you a glimpse into the obsession that has consumed my life for the past month. now all we have to do is wait for breaking dawn...
5 comments:
thank you for introducing me to twilight. it has been consuming part of my life too but danny is ok with it since i told him if he were a vampire he would be edward :)
I too was introduced to twilight by Jamie. When she told me it was the best book she had ever read it peaked my interest. I am definitely not a lover of vampire books but I love this one! I rushed out and got all three and after 2 1/2 weeks have finished all but the last half of #3 (definitely the slowest of them all). Thank you Jamie! I love you and so do all my friends because now they don't have to go out and buy the books! I actually have a "waiting list" to read! Hugs! Auntie Pam
I love Jacob best. ; )
jolyn - am i not surprised. knowing you, i definitely could have called it. of course, i love edward best! :)
Jamie, you are the second person to recommend these books. My friend Tara just did a post about them last week too- how funny! I have been looking for something to read, so I will have to try these out! Thanks:)
Post a Comment