yesterday, we got raegan's halloween costume. we have decided that we will all be characters from the wizard of oz. grace will be dorothy (nana is making her costume), raegan will be the cowardly lion, i will be the wicked witch, and bryan, the scarecrow. well, i tried the costume on raegs (it looks super cute) and then, grace wanted to wear it. i think she is getting really excited about dressing up! she keeps asking if she can wear the red sparkly shoes!
also, yesterday was grace's second soccer class. again, they worked on dribbling and then also learned about passing. she is pretty good, but i think she got a little tired towards the end of class. it was pretty hot! you can see her red cheeks in the picture (she gets that from me...) next week, they will be working on goalkeeping!
our good friends, dan and cathy fong, went to china in august for a trip and brought back grace and raegan some little china dresses. grace wore hers on sunday (raegs was sick and didn't go, but we will get a picture with hers soon). everyone thought she looked so pretty in her red dress.
2 comments:
I am so glad that Grace loves Ms. Barbara! I guess there are some resemblences there. :)
Grace is growing up WAY to fast!! I can't believe she is already in pre-school and learning to play soccer. Bryan loves that I bet. Raegs looks like a beautiful lion, not cowardly at all! :) Hopefully this weekend I will make headway on the "Dorothy Dress" for Grace. Give everyone big hugs and kisses from nana! Love you all tons.
i love these pictures. grace is so cute in her tiny tennis shoes. very very cute! and i like the pictures of preschool. that looks so fun! thanks for posting them.
Post a Comment