a site dedicated to bryan, jamie, grace, raegan, and jack
Wednesday, January 06, 2010
and finally, the christmas post
so, we took like no pictures... just some really bad ones on christmas eve and like 2 on christmas morning... lame. well, here they are. santa brought the girlies a doll house which, i swear is the best thing ever... the girls never ever stop playing with it.
and grace had a great time making a gingerbread house. her pride and joy... the best part? eating it.
We didn't take tons of pictures on christmas either. We sure missed you this year, but having been stuck in terrible snow storms while travelling i completely understand. Happy New Year!
We wish you could have been with us this year but we understand the danger of traveling in the snow. I was remembering the fun time I had visiting with you when Jack was born. We all miss you!
4 comments:
We didn't take tons of pictures on christmas either. We sure missed you this year, but having been stuck in terrible snow storms while travelling i completely understand. Happy New Year!
We wish you could have been with us this year but we understand the danger of traveling in the snow. I was remembering the fun time I had visiting with you when Jack was born. We all miss you!
Our girls got a doll house too. They won't stop playing with it either. Best present ever!
So fun to see your updates! Jack is so cute- I can't believe he's already one:)
Post a Comment