Sunday, November 15, 2009

can you say themed costumes this year?

this was before the ward trunk or treat...
grace = glinda the good witch, raegan = dorothy with toto, jack = the cowardly lion... surprisingly, not many people got our theme...

*disclaimer: this was the best photo of everyone...

aurora = tinkerbell, ty = peter pan (contrary to popular belief, he is actually peter pan and not robin hood... again, not many people follow the theme)



however, he does hold people hostage.




what a fun group of kids... we had a blast hanging out with the cousins... thanks for coming to visit!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Ok, when I went trick-or-treating with Rach, Auroroa & Ty, there were ONLY a couple people who said, "Oh Tinkerbell & Peter Pan!" Hooray for those "smart" people!!! I definately get the "theme" but of course I am nana and all nana's get it. :) Love you all tons!!!!

The Winkelman's said...

I think you kids look awesome! And I can totally tell what they are... that's funny that people couldn't!

Anne said...

Too fun that all the cousins were together. They are some cute kids. And that picture of Grace on the side in that red shirt is ridiculous. She looks way to old. I would love, love, love to see you guys in December. We're going to be in Palm Springs with my side of the family until the 2nd, but let me know your schedule for the 3rd and 4th so we can work something out. We can travel if we need to. :) Oh, and, IT'S A BOY!!!!! We're super excited. Love you! Anne

Eric and Alison said...

Absolutely, amazingly, udderly, beautiful!!!!!! What an adorable family you are!! I love you guys!!!!

Shannon said...

Kate was Dorothy too...a popular choice this year, I guess. You guys are too cute. Miss you!

Rachel said...

love all the pictures!!! sure wish i would have had my camera. we miss you guys and loved being there with you! come see us in ga!!! xoxoxo!!!