Friday, September 25, 2009

the life of a 5 year old...

so, grace turned 5 last week... she had a great birthday and celebrated at school with her friends, then we took her out for dinner and had yummy cupcakes. on the weekend, we celebrated with nana and papa and a yummy ice cream cake. i am excited for grace, she is growing up and getting so big, but i can't believe how much she has changed. she is getting to be such a big girl. here is a look at her birthday over the years.





































































13 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Happy Birthday Grace! You have gotten so big and I love your new haircut!

the man said...

I love your kids. so cute! your hubby too... haha!

Kathy said...

What a cutie and so grown up! I know Grace likes LONG hair, but she is so darn cut with that haircut!!!! Give her, Raegs & Jack a great big hug & kiss from Nana. I sure do miss them. Love you all tons and tons!!!! XOXOXOXO, Mom

Sarah said...

happy birthday gracie! we love you and miss you!!

Unknown said...

Grace is growing up too fast. I'm glad we got to celebrate her first few birthdays with her. We sure do miss you all. Much love from CA mom and grandma, KDH

Amber Horspool said...

Oh this makes me cry! She's getting so big. She's an adorable girl and we miss her so much! Happy Birthday Gracie- We love you!

Rach said...

Lily had a princess cake for her birthday this year too. And I couldn't agree with you more on the twilight trailer. it looks fab. hopefully the movie will be great too. i guess we will find out in two months.

Colleen said...

Hi Jamie,

I wanted to answer your question about quilt batting. I don't remember for sure what type of batting I used on Rebecca's quilt. I usually buy my batting at Joann with a 40% off coupon or when its on sale. You can choose from all cotton or polyester. The polyester works fine. I usually don't spend extra money on anything fancy. The Loft of the batting determines how thick it is. I like to use low-loft batting that is thin. It is up to you have thick you like the quilt to be. Let me know if I can help with anything else. Your family is so adorable. Take care.

-Colleen

Teachinfourth said...

I guess I've really lost contact with you guys since I didn't even know you had kids and now I see that you have three of them...

Time sure does fly. Thanks for stopping in and letting me know.

Amber Horspool said...

love your new header!

Steve and Rebecca said...

What a cute 5 year old!

Jeanette said...

I think her haircut is supercute! How fun to see the progression.

Erin said...

I can't believe she's so big already!