Monday, September 14, 2009

if only the movie could be as good as the trailer

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the EXACT same title I was considering, if I decided to post this! They make the trailers look so good. Why can't they do the same for the movie?

Strupp Family said...

AHHH!! I hope it's that good. It looks good! Thanks a lot, for making me this crazy Twilight fan. I can't even wait for November 20 now. What do you say we all go to Lawton and make a ladies night out of it? :)

Tami said...

Oh man, I'm so excited to see this movie!!!

Tami said...

Oh hey... I like the new blog picture! :)

Unknown said...

It was fun to talk to you today! Happy Birthday Grace, Love Grandma KDH.

The Winkelman's said...

Hi guys! I'm glad we are now blogging buddies!

Rachel said...

love the new big pic at the top of the page!! miss you, love you!!!

Shannon said...

I really do hope that the movie is as good...I really, really do!

the Provident Woman said...

Love this trailer. Can't wait to see the movie. Thanks for sharing the trailer!

Jeanette said...

Ok that WAS good. I hadn't seen all of that yet. Let's go get tickets soon:-)