Cute, cute, cute! Not JUST the backside picture :) but your kids are all so cute.
We had a frog about that big that we played with, too, while you were gone. What if it was the same day? Weird. Just kidding.
I can't believe that kid can sleep in his bumbo (sp?) and excersaucer. Nice. What's wrong with my child that he will only sleep in his bed or the car, or will cry and cry when he's tired?
so glad you put it up! love those chubby legs and bootys! ty has the same ba-donk-a-donk goin on in the back if you know what i'm sayin. can't wait to see you guys in like a month!!! woohoo!
8 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! Not JUST the backside picture :) but your kids are all so cute.
We had a frog about that big that we played with, too, while you were gone. What if it was the same day? Weird. Just kidding.
I can't believe that kid can sleep in his bumbo (sp?) and excersaucer. Nice. What's wrong with my child that he will only sleep in his bed or the car, or will cry and cry when he's tired?
Jack and Josh are twinners with their cute huge butts!!! :)
That is such a great picture and with the varying emotions I have had this week it was perfect timing. I love it!
that looks like a "pinchy bum", as we call! or in other words, a very pinchable bum!!
I love squishy babies!!!!!
LOOOOOVE the booty!!!!!
so glad you put it up! love those chubby legs and bootys! ty has the same ba-donk-a-donk goin on in the back if you know what i'm sayin.
can't wait to see you guys in like a month!!! woohoo!
Love it!! Why is so cute when they are little and not when we are old?
Post a Comment