a site dedicated to bryan, jamie, grace, raegan, and jack
I love those pictures!!! I miss you all tons and tons!!! XOXOXO, Mom
Family pictures are the absolute best! You all look awesome!!! I miss you :(
Cute! I LOVE the girl's skirts! It was so good to talk to you the other day:) We're so looking forward to seeing you guys this summer!
I am beginnig to think we have the same taste in kid's clothes. Ashlyn has that outfit in black and white...and that's not the first time she has had the same clothes as your girlies! Needless to say, they are all super cute!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love those pictures!!! I miss you all tons and tons!!! XOXOXO, Mom
Family pictures are the absolute best! You all look awesome!!! I miss you :(
Cute! I LOVE the girl's skirts! It was so good to talk to you the other day:) We're so looking forward to seeing you guys this summer!
I am beginnig to think we have the same taste in kid's clothes. Ashlyn has that outfit in black and white...and that's not the first time she has had the same clothes as your girlies! Needless to say, they are all super cute!!
Post a Comment