yes, this is his face right before he begins to cry! it also happens to be one of the only pictures where the girls are actually looking at the camera...
James, Jack looks just like Grace when she was little! They have the same shape head and same eyes and everything is the same!!! He is really growing fast. I can't wait to get my hands on him. Grace & Raegs are beautiful!!! Love you all and miss you tons! Mom
5 comments:
you got some pretty cute kids there! I'd pinch them even if they are wearing green!
So cute. Jack looks scared. His British side must be worried.
yes, this is his face right before he begins to cry! it also happens to be one of the only pictures where the girls are actually looking at the camera...
Cute! Cute! And more Cute!!
James, Jack looks just like Grace when she was little! They have the same shape head and same eyes and everything is the same!!! He is really growing fast. I can't wait to get my hands on him. Grace & Raegs are beautiful!!! Love you all and miss you tons! Mom
Post a Comment