Thursday, March 19, 2009

happy birthday bryan!


yay! bryan turns 30 today! unfortunately, today his day will be spent at work... attending a ce class tonight... and on call. nice. well, at least we got to celebrate on saturday with his awesome chuck norris themed birthday party! (don't you love our shirts?) yes, we love chuck norris... just a few tidbits you may not have known about chuck norris.

*when chuck norris was born, the only person to cry was the doctor. never slap chuck norris.
*chuck norris' smile once brought a puppy back to life.
*chuck norris doesn't take showers. he takes blood baths.
*chuck norris' tears cure cancer. too bad he has never cried.
*chuck norris destroyed the periodic table because the only element he recognizes is the element of surprise.
*chuck norris does not need to mow his grass. he simply stares at it and dares it to grow.
*there is no use crying over spilled milk. unless it is chuck norris's milk. because then you are going to die.
*when the boogeyman goes to bed, he checks his closet for chuck norris.
*chuck norris doesn't sleep. he waits.

12 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Oh this is awesome. Happy birthday Bryan and the Chuck Norris Birthday looks so fun!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Bryan!

Brooke and Tami said...

HA! HA! I LOVE IT! CHUCK NORRIS RULES! HAPPY B-DAY AGAIN BRY!!

KDH said...

What a glorious day when little Bryan was born. We have always appreciated having you for a son...except for the day you threw dirt clods all over the driveway and when you kicked out screens in the neighbor's new house...ah the joys of having boys. (You must have been practicing your Chuck Norris skills.) Happy Birthday! We love you.

heidi said...

pretty sure i am going to totally copycat this amazing idea!

the man said...

when chuck norris does a pushup, he's actually pushing the world down.

happy birthday old man! 30! you're like a real adult now!!!

Amber Horspool said...

Happy Birthday Bryan! (Jamie, you look so good! I hope I bounce back like you after this baby:)

Kathy said...

BryGuy, what a great party! Aaron would LOVE IT!!! He loves Chuck Norris. James, remember when people (like Chris Arbon) said dad looked like Chuck Norris??? He must be feeling pretty special right now! I want to see Jack in his t-shirt! Happy Day BryGuy, I can't believe you are 30! Love you all tons, Mom

Anne said...

Happy birthday Bryan! We miss you guys! I liked this one:

When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.

The Higginbothams said...

You are getting old! Happy birthday!

Bryan H said...

Thanks for the fun time Jamie...and the comments people. Mom, you know life would be boring without boys...in fact, didn't you tell me to kick out Mr Payne's screens? Or was that dad? j/k Just so you know, I didn't kick them out. I roundhoused them into an oblivion.

Lisa said...

Someone told me about your CN party. It sounded hilarious.