Monday, March 02, 2009

and this is how we spent our saturday afternoon...

... sleeping in various places.

grace fell asleep while watching a movie...


raegan fell asleep while going to the bathroom...


and jack and i fell asleep on the couch...

15 comments:

Amy said...

No way! I can't believe Raegan fell asleep on the potty. That's awesome. You wore them out good! What time was this? My kids never fall asleep randomly. :)

Kathy said...

Sounds like Saturday was a lazy day! I love those days!!!! I have to say that Raegan looks most uncomfortable. Good thing she didn't fall over and bump her head on the tub. Yikes!!! Love you all tons and tons!!! Mom

EvaMarieva said...

That is too funny!

Amber Horspool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber Horspool said...

I love the one of Raegan! That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Asleep on the toilet! That is a riot!

Brooke and Tami said...

HA! Sleeping on the toilet...that is sooooo funny!!!

the man said...

everyone is super cute, but I have to agree.. that toilet shot is classic.

Anne said...

I love the picture of Raegan!!!! I hope we can see you guys if you come out this summer!!

Sarah said...

that is soooo funny! did you leave her there for the rest of her nap?

Craig and Maggie said...

Ha Ha Ha. Too cute. I wish the days I wanted to rest my kids were in the same mood. They always seem to be the most wound up on days that I think should be "lazy"

AZ Powells said...

that is one of the funniest things I have seen - too tired to sit on the pot!!!! Saturday is a REAT day to sleep away - I do it all the time :)

Eric and Alison said...

That is Rad!!!!! Reagan must have been pretty tired!!!!! How long was she in there until you found her????? Silly girl!!!!

Steve and Rebecca said...

That pic of Reagan makes me laugh out loud!

Rach said...

Noah used to fall asleep sitting at the dinner table. Kids are funny. i wish i could fall asleep any where.