Wasn't it great!!! I didn't realize how much I missed watching 24. AND, I am glad Tony is back. Chloe is always good for a few laughs. :) I bet Jack and that new girl in the picture get together, or maybe they will just kill each other. Oh wait, Jack has nine lives and I think he has only used like three of them. :) Love you all tons!!!! Mom
I am so happy! we only watched the 1st hour so far... we have been busy. Someone told us that life in Germany is much slower pace, I am just wondering when that is suppoed to happen! I need more time to watch TV!
7 comments:
we watched all four episodes online last night... it's great, but it sucked the next morning with the kiddies... the sacrifices you make for Jack.
Wasn't it great!!! I didn't realize how much I missed watching 24. AND, I am glad Tony is back. Chloe is always good for a few laughs. :) I bet Jack and that new girl in the picture get together, or maybe they will just kill each other. Oh wait, Jack has nine lives and I think he has only used like three of them. :)
Love you all tons!!!! Mom
I am so happy! we only watched the 1st hour so far... we have been busy. Someone told us that life in Germany is much slower pace, I am just wondering when that is suppoed to happen! I need more time to watch TV!
Wahoo!... aren't you excited for this season? I love that the crew is back together, Chloe kills me!
damon and i haven't been this excited to watch tv since the last season of 24 ended over a year and a half ago. Yippie! we love monday nights.
yes sir - I am stuck to my couch on Mondays..FHE is over and kids are in bed so we can sit and enjoy!!!!
Bill looks weird. Don't like it.
Post a Comment