Wednesday, July 23, 2008

eh...



ok, not as much in love with this trailer as the last... why so many deviations from the book? i mean, its not like the book was lame or anything... hmm... and edward... not so sure i love him either... especially after that little entertainment weekly cover...

6 comments:

Julia said...

yuck about the EW cover....not my idea of good looking!

Brooke and Tami said...

Out of all the shots they took, that was the best? Yikes, that's no good. Bella isn't supposed to look better than Edward. It just isn't right. He does have good moments in the video clips though. HIs hairdo actually reminds me of a bad hair day I once had in 10th grade when my hair was short like that. Not something I ever thought I'd flash back to. Weird.

Amy said...

Jamie, Looks like you guys are having such a fun summer. Your girls are the cutest little things! I just noticed that you're 20 weeks along. Congrats! Past the sickness? Do you know what you're having? I'm excited to find out.

Anonymous said...

Totally agree about the EW cover...he looks kind of nasty to me (good article, though). I liked this trailer...I think it will be fun to kind of see more of the bad vampires (but I do think it's silly that the Cullens are dressed up in baseball uniforms...)

Jolyn said...

i'm with shan - i like this trailer. the acting actually looks like it's going to be ok. too bad you and shan don't live by me, there's I'm going to get Andrew to go see this.

Malia said...

I'm just going to keep an open mind about the whole thing (movies, last Edward & Bella book, etc.) and try to love it. I devoured the 4th book and that was while taking turns with my 14 year old. Thanks again for introducing me to the series. What a great read! Love and appreciation, as always,for everything you and Bryan have done for our family. Love, Malia