a site dedicated to bryan, jamie, grace, raegan, and jack
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
holy smokes!
ok, i have definitely been a non-believer in this film... but after the trailer, i don't hate who plays edward as much as i thought i would... i think i may have to see it!
wow, i'm with you on this! i'm actually excited for mike to see it, so he can see how awesome the books really are. hopefully i can talk him into it. i read him 2 paragraphs of the 2nd book and he almost gagged!
James, I guess I better get reading! I have the books just haven't started them yet, maybe this summer. Oh wait, I will be busy this summer!!! YEAH, I guess the books will have to wait!!! XOXOXO, Mom
I'm reading the first book again right now, and the trailer is already different than what I'm reading. For instance, when she asks him how long he's been 17 in the book, they're driving home from Port Angeles. So, I'm wondering how they changed it in the movie, since they're in the forest in that clip. Funny thing is, now that I know the cast members, I've been reading the book with their faces in mind. Not on purpose either. I'm excited to see the movie! No matter what actors they've used, and changes they've made. It's got to be good if Stephanie likes it. Right?
8 comments:
wow, i'm with you on this! i'm actually excited for mike to see it, so he can see how awesome the books really are. hopefully i can talk him into it. i read him 2 paragraphs of the 2nd book and he almost gagged!
BTW, it was fun reading your "catch up" posts! i'm glad you're feeling better!
James, I guess I better get reading! I have the books just haven't started them yet, maybe this summer. Oh wait, I will be busy this summer!!! YEAH, I guess the books will have to wait!!! XOXOXO, Mom
I've only read the first book, but I'm so excited to keep reading and see the movie! Congrats on baby #3! How exciting!
I'm reading the first book again right now, and the trailer is already different than what I'm reading. For instance, when she asks him how long he's been 17 in the book, they're driving home from Port Angeles. So, I'm wondering how they changed it in the movie, since they're in the forest in that clip. Funny thing is, now that I know the cast members, I've been reading the book with their faces in mind. Not on purpose either. I'm excited to see the movie! No matter what actors they've used, and changes they've made. It's got to be good if Stephanie likes it. Right?
Okay, I'm totally gonna steal this to show my Az friends. Now I'm really excited to see it!
I am right there with you Jamie. I'm so ready to see the movie.
can i just say I'm "VERY" excited to see this movie!
Post a Comment