Friday, January 18, 2008

new years eve eve



the day before new years eve, we had some friends (the franks) over for dinner and games. we ate yummy stuffed sopapillas and played catch phrase, guitar hero, and again, the shocking duel. we had a blast. tracy and chuck frank came with their two kids, jordan and tanner. we have some good video of nana and tracy playing guitar hero, but i thought a picture would say it all. they were so funny playing. danny and i like to play against each other since we were about the same skill level (he was a little better than me). aaron would beat us so badly it wasn't funny! he plays really well on the hard level and bryan was the best of everyone on medium.


1 comment:

Kathy said...

That was a lot of fun and I would like to do it again next weekend, could you all make it? :)
Summer is a LLLOOOONNNNGGG way off and I don't know if I can wait that long. XOXOXOXO, Mom