Tuesday, December 04, 2007

yes, we've elfed ourselves, too!

click here check out the horspool elves!

so, my mom sent me this email where she 'elf'-ed everyone she had a picture of, so we decided to elf ourselves. very cute! i have seen it on several blogs and have decided to jump on the bandwagon.

just a side note... little raegs decided that she was going to learn how to climb out of her crib yesterday. after a few weeks of trying to climb over and getting stuck, then climbing over, but not thinking she could get all the way down and crying until i helped her, she finally made the jump and climbed all the way out. i told bryan and he said... 'cool, now we can get bunk beds'... i said... 'there goes my sanity'... just kidding... sort of...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I think that is so funny!! I just watch it over and over. Aaron sent me one with him and 3 friends and he distorted all their faces, it looks really weird (you know Aaron, the weirder the better!). Can't wait to see you all in 11 days, YIPPPEEEEE!!!! Love you all tons! Mom

Allie said...

This is so funny! I think Grace's face looks so cute, well all of you are cute! I could just see Grace as a teenager... that probably sounds so strange. Anyways, I was laughing out loud. Hope you have a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha. Looks like you character is a little behind there...Good times. Your girls were really shaking it up. You should try some of the movies on Jibjab.com. They are hilarious!