Thursday, October 25, 2007

found.... 1 pair of severely missed sunglasses

ok, so i found my sunglasses yesterday. crazy, i know. they were hidden behind the vcr. bryan and i were cleaning and i pulled them out and he turns to grace and says, 'look grace, this is what happens when you clean!' i laughed. so, i feel bad about accusing raegs for throwing them away, but who knew, right? everything else under the sun has made it into that trashcan! i have apologized to raegan and hopefully she will forgive me! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to have several pairs of sunglasses but over the years people borrowed them etc. I gave my favorite pair to my best friend cause she was in need and I have missed them ever since. I feel your pain. PS our site address is www.jasnaubs.com

Kathy said...

James, I am glad you found your sun glasses, I know you love those. I am really glad Raegan is the culprit. Give her & Grace a huge hug & kiss from Nana. Love you all!!!!